Primex Industries Coatings Division
Primex Industries can provide architectural coating services for any project. We can provide coatings for metalwork to match your extrusions in several popular systems:
We are an approved PPG applicator of Duranar® (AAMA 2605) and Duracron® (AAMA 2603) and we can provide colour matching for Duracron onsite. We are an approved Valspar applicator. We also provide the application of textures using powder coating from Tiger Drylac or Akzo Nobel.
Sandblasting and Coatings
With a state of the art facility and trained personnel’s, no project is too big or small.
Our services include Sandblasting and Protective Coatings in terms of Priming, Duracron, Duranar or Powder Coating finishes.
Sandblasting is the process of propelling abrasive from a small diameter nozzle to deliver a fine stream of abrasive to a surface under high pressure to remove any contaminants and get the part ready for coatings or galvanizing. From projects involving City light poles to BC Hydro Trucks to bridges and other building components, Primex Industries has been a very effective player in the market. Our ability to provide a fast turnaround and quality service is the key to our success and we are confident that we can provide the same solution to your needs.
- Powder Coating Report
- Powder Coating Over Hot Dipped Galvanized Warranty
- Powder Coating Stock Color Selections
- PPG Duranar® Warranty Approved Application
- PPG Duracron® Warranty Approved Application
- PPG Duracron® Coatings Product Data
- PPG Duranar® XL Coatings Product Data
- PPG Duranar® SUNSTORM Coatings Product Data
- PPG Duranar® Fluoropolymer Coatings Product Details
- TRAFICRON™ and TRAFICRON™ PLUS Brochure
- Wet Spray Coating Adhesion Test Results
- TRAFICRON™ Warranty
- TRAFICRON™ City Approval Letter
- TRAFICRON™ Environmental Assessment CO2 Compliance
- MSDS for TRAFICRON Plus
- TRAFICRON™ Application Specifications
- TRAFICRON™ Plus vs Powder Coating; Overview
- TRAFICRON™ VOC Decomposition; Letter to Consultant
If you’d like to view photos of completed projects, click here to view the Gallery.